TAKE ACTION: Protect Flight Attendants' Voting Rights
States where a large number of Flight Attendants live like Arizona, Florida, Georgia, and Texas, have passed laws to restrict voting access in the last year including eliminating voting locations, shortening early voting periods, making it harder to request a mail-in or absentee ballots, and more. This will make it harder for us to vote.
These attacks on voting rights are a direct attack on Flight Attendant voting rights. That's why we are fighting to ensure The Freedom to Vote Act is passed by the Senate and signed into law.
- Allow for same day voter registration,
- Protect and expand secure access to voting by mail,
- Establish 15 days of early voting, including at least two weekends, and
- Protect against voter intimidation.
Ask your Senator to support voting rights and the Freedom to Vote Act to ensure everyone's right to vote and a functioning democracy for us all.
TAKE ACTION TODAY
- Call your Senators at 855-971-0720 and urge them to support The Freedom to Vote Act.
"Hello Senator _____, I am a constituent and a Flight Attendant. It’s time to take action to ensure everyone's right to vote. As a Flight Attendant, most Election Days I'm away from home. That's why I rely on early voting and mail ballots to cast our votes in local, state, and national elections. Support the Freedom to Vote Act and voting rights. I urge you and your colleagues to act quickly and pass voting rights legislation. Thank you."
- Send an online letter to your Senators.
Together, we can ensure and protect everyone's right to vote in our democracy!